- A Blueprint slot based on the popular TV show from the ’90s
- Lots of features based on some of the main characters
- A very fun game with some decent payouts
Beavis and Butthead slot from Blueprint is a new game based on the TV show of the same name. I’ll admit that I’ve never really got into the show, but it’s popular nonetheless and I can certainly see why it has been chosen as a theme for a slot.
I think Blueprint have done will here in making use of the theme. The slot is packed with bonuses based on the show and its characters, making it very fun and different from other games out there. It looks great and similar to the TV show which I really like. All you need to do is get a winning combination from left to right using the base symbols. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Jack or Queen (lowest value)
- King or Ace
- Hippie or Man in suit
- Butthead or Beavis
- Logo (highest value)
There’s also a Wild symbol which substitutes for all of the above symbols in a winning combination apart from the Bonus symbol.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Beavis & Butt-Head Slot
Beavis & Butt-Head Slot Bonuses and Features
Base Game Features. These features can all trigger at random during the base game:
- Some Like It Hot. This will give you a big winning combination.
- Butt Flambé. This will add additional Bonus symbols.
- Cornholio Wilds. This will turn some reels fully Wild.
- Die Fly, Die!. This will turn some symbols randomly Wild.
- Colossal Couch Fishing. 3 adjacent reels will transform into one giant symbol.
- So Nacho. Nachos will fly out onto the reels, turning all symbols they land on into the same symbol.
Bonus Stuff Kicks Ass Feature. This is the main feature of the game, triggered by 3 or more Bonus symbols appearing anywhere on the reels. Once triggered, you’ll have to make a random choice on which of the 6 Bonuses you’ll get:
- Don’t Be A Buzzkill. You must choose Beavis or Butthead which will either give you a cash reward, or anger the boss and increase the kill-o-meter. Filling the meter ends the bonus, but you can also trigger another Bonus in the feature.
- Customers Suck! Here you must choose a food box which gives you a multiplier or an upgrade item which increases your prize. Collecting Gold Super Burgers will also give you another Bonus. Once you reveal 3 Beavis and Butthead Worm Burgers, the bonus ends.
- To B or not to B. This will turn either Beavis or Butthead Wild on each spin, with additional Wilds being added at random. You can win Super Spins by collecting Wilds, or the Just Deserts feature where you must collect cash prizes.
- Maxi Mart. On each spin a Maxi Gold Wild can land, whereby any previous positions where this symbol had landed on before will become Wild. Collecting enough of these can trigger the Super Spins Bonus where these Wilds stand in position for up to 3 Super Spins.
- Super Cornholio. On each spin here, Cornholio can transform a single reel Wild.
- Just Deserts. Here you must collect cash prizes along a trail, where Oasis spots give you extra bonuses. If you make it to the end, you’ll get a Super Big Money Multipliers.
Beavis and Butt-Head from Blueprint is a fully-featured slot, both during the base game and the main Bonus. The features are all varied and based the TV show of course which, whether your a fan of the show or not, makes the game a lot of fun. Some of the features can be a bit naff, the Don’t Be A Buzzkill feature isn’t the best, but some are fun and can even pay out pretty well. This isn’t a very high variance slot so bare that in mind, but if you’re looking for something different and fun which can still be fairly profitable, this could be for you. You can also check out some of their other slots here.