- A battleship-themed game with lots of features
- Each hero has their own power-up
- Super charged heroes can lead to big wins
Cash of Commanders slot from PlayNGo is a very fun, computer-game slot with a theme that clearly resembles battleships, but that’s certainly not a bad thing. It has plenty of features involving heroes that can bring you extra rewards. You have a very large 9×9 grid to play on with cluster pays instead of pay lines. Just get a winning cluster using some of the following base symbols, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- First Rank
- Second Rank
- Third Rank
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Cash Of Command Slot
Cash Of Command Bonuses and Features
Naval Heroes. When you get a win in this game, you charge the meter on the side of the reels. Each hero adds their ship or submarine to the screen as it fills. These each have their own power ups to help you get more wins. The order of the heroes is random at the start of the game. The heroes are:
- Commander Wilder. This hero has a blue ship that, when deployed, will fire 8 wilds on to the screen at random positions, hopefully giving you more wins. The super version of this fires up to 32 wilds.
- Captain Verto. Captain Verto has a green ship which, after being deployed, will fire onto 2 different symbol types, turning them into the same time. The super version turns 3 symbols into the same version.
- Admiral Magna. This hero has a red submarine that can fire 4 mega symbols on to the grid, later 2×2 versions of a regular symbol. The super version will fire mega symbols up to 4×4 in size.
Baron Fusco. Once you fully charge the meter, you reach Baron Fusco, the enemy in this game. He will destroy 2 of the 3 hero ships, and the remaining one will become a super version of itself. This then has an advanced power up of its original, depending on what hero it is, giving you even bigger rewards than usual.
Baron’s Turrets. If you have a non-winning spin, this feature can trigger, removing symbols from the grid and adding wilds in their place. These substitute for all other symbols in a winning combination.
Cash of Command slot from PlayNGo is a very fun, battleship-like game with great visuals and some rewarding features. These include unclogging hero abilities that can do things including add more wilds and convert symbol types, each with a super version that is even better and this is usually the way to win big. There are no free spins here, but it doesn’t really feel like they’re needed as there’s already a lot going on. I really enjoyed playing this game and I think most of you will too, so definitely check it out.