- A brilliant new slot from NetEnt packed with features
- Unique wild symbols can expand and offer impressive wins
- Choice of free spins allows you to change the slot volatility
Conan is a brand new slot from NetEnt that’s packed with features and even offer you the chance to choose your free spins bonus and change the volatility of the game, suiting a wide range of players. It has a great theme and is well-designed, offering 6 reels with 4 rows and 24 paylines which pay out in both directions. You just need to land a combination of base symbols along these paylines to get a win. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Bird Coin (lowest value)
- Snake Coin
- Lion Coin
- Conan (highest value)
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Conan Slot
Conan Slot Bonuses and Features
Wild Symbols. There are 2 wild symbols in Conan slot, the tower wild and the battle wild. The tower wild symbols, appearing on reels 1 and 2 only, will substitute for all other symbols apart from the scatter symbols and will not expand to cover scatters or other tower wilds. Battle wild symbols, appearing on reels 5 and 6 only, will substitute for all other symbols apart from scatters and not expand to cover scatters, but can expand up to 3 symbols sideways to an adjacent reel.
Scatter Symbol. This is used to trigger the free spins bonus by landing 3 or more of them anywhere on the reels at the same time.
Mystery Symbol. This symbol, shown as a snake, can appear on reels 3 and 4 during the base game, either individually or stacked. It will then transform into a randomly chosen symbol that isn’t the scatter, tower wild or battle wild.
Mystery Multiplier. If you do land a fully stacked mystery symbol on reels 3 and or 4 this feature will be triggered, whereby all wins are multiplied by a multiplier between 3x and 7x.
Thoth-Amon Feature. This feature is triggered when you land a stacked mystery symbol along with a tower wild or battle wild. Between 3 and 6 mystery symbols are then randomly chosen and added to reels 2-5 on any position not already covered by a mystery symbol, scatter or wild.
Free Spins Bonus. Once triggered, you’ll be able to choose between 1 of 3 free spins bonuses which are as follows:
- City of Thieves Free Spins Bonus. During these free spins, tower wild symbols can appear on all reels and expand up and down to cover reels partially or completely. This is a fairly low volatile bonus with no other features enabled.
- Temple of the Serpent Free Spins Bonus. Here, mystery symbols can appear on all reels, and landing at least 1 fully stacked mystery symbol activates a multiplier between 3x and 7x. Landing between 5 and 9 mystery symbols randomly will activate the Thoth-Amon Feature, adding up to 6 mystery symbols on the reels. Note that tower and battle wilds are not available here. This is a medium to high volatile bonus.
- Walls of Tarantia Free Spins Bonus. With this one, battle wild symbols can appear on all reels and expand. No other features are enabled, and this is a low to medium volatile slot.
Conan slot from NetEnt is a well-thought-out game with lots of features, an exciting theme and it even offers you a choice to change the volatility of the slot, to an extent of course. There are a huge number of features in play here, and it will no doubt take some time to understand exactly what’s going on. Essentially, the 2 wild symbols and the mystery symbols are at the core of everything in both the base game and the free spins bonuses, which further enhance them depending on which one you choose. They can work well, although the Temple of the Serpent bonus is a clear choice for me as the wins can be considerably higher. This is a slot that has just about everything, although some may find that the payouts are still a little low when compared to some Megaways ones, but it’s still pretty volatile if you want it to be. I highly recommend it and suggest you try it out. You can see some of their other slots here, too.