- An exciting new game from Play N Go with a great design
- Unique features including sticky cluster symbols
- A medium variance slot provides good, frequent payouts
Play N Go have produced a brand new slot in the form of Contact slot, another Aztec-themed game which may sound far from original, but fortunately the gameplay is very unique as we’ll see. There are plenty of features on offers including cluster pays and Bonus Rounds, all of which will be explained in more detail shortly.
Let’s start off with the looks though because that’s the first thing you’ll notice. You’ll be presented by a very imposing and tall set of reels. There are reasons for this however as you’ll see, and I think it looks great. The graphics are impressive too, so despite the fact that the theme isn’t very original, the design is and I like it. Wins here come from cluster pays rather than your typical paylines, but they still use symbols like any other slot. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Turtle or Snake symbol (lowest value)
- Eagle or Monkey symbol
- Cat symbol
- Red Mayan
- Green Mayan
- Blue Mayan
- Purple Mayan (highest value)
Contact Slot Bonuses and Features
Cluster Pays. Contact slot uses Cluster symbols to give you a win. This works by connecting at least 5 adjacent symbols to form a cluster. The more symbols you have, the more money you’ll get. Non-winning symbols will be removed following a win, and the winning clusters will cascade down from above and lock in place. New symbols will then fall in from above, potentially giving new wins.
Win Multiplier. If you manage to fill a multiplier row with winning clusters, the multiplier will increase.
Bonus and Super Bonus Round. If you can build winning clusters all the way to the top row, you’ll trigger the Bonus round, giving you 3 spins to start with. However, if you fill the entire grid with winning clusters, you’ll trigger the Super Bonus Round and start it with 6 free spins.
Bonus Round. If you fill rows up in the Bonus Round, you’ll increase your multiplier or earn special features.
Super Bonus Round. For every row that you fill during the Super Bonus Round with winning clusters, you will increase the multiplier as well as be awarded a special feature.
Special Features. The special features available are as follows:
- Block Destroyer. This will destroy a single multiplier block during the Bonus Round, but will destroy 3 of them during the Super Bonus Round.
- Extra Free Spins. If you get this feature during the Bonus Round, you’ll be given another free spin. However, if you get it during the Super Bonus Round, you’ll receive a more generous 3 free spins.
- Symbol Upgrade. For the Bonus Round, this will upgrade a single winning cluster on the grid. During the Super Bonus Round though, it will upgrade every winning cluster.
Contact slot from Play N Go is a more unusual game that does things a little differently. The design itself is quite striking with an imposing set of reels that really stands out. What I like though is the gameplay. We’ve seen cluster pays before and cascading symbols, but these ones remain on the reels which is unusual. It’s used to give you the Bonus Round which vary in how valuable they can be, offering a total of 1517x your total bet on a single spin. It’s nice to see something different and it makes the game pretty fun. It’s a medium variance slot, providing fairly regular but still substantial payouts, and I think it will appeal to a lot of players. It’s certainly a game I recommend, and you can find some of Play N Go’s other slots here.