- A horse-racing theme with some nice betting options
- Two sections from the main big wheel
- Choose different bet options with varying rewards
Derby Wheel is a horse-racing themed game with a few different features that give you, the player, some options based on how you’re feeling and how much you want to try and win. It’s a nice design in my opinion, quite simple but the graphics are great and there are lots of flashy animations. There are only 3 reels here with 3 rows, giving you a total of 5 pay lines. You just need a winning combination from left to right using the base symbols. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
It’s worth noting there is no wild symbol in this game.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Derby Wheel Slot
Derby Wheel Slot Bonuses and Features
Fortune Wheel. To get a spin on the fortune wheel, you need to land 3 scatter symbols. The wheel is split into 2 segments, offering either the horse racing feature or the big wheel feature:
- Big Wheel. The big wheel feature provides you with a large wheel containing a number of segments, each with a cash reward on them up to 200x.
- Horse Racing. Here you have 4 different betting options that are as follows:
- No Bet. This is the simple, rather boring option where you risk no money and just get a 40x prize.
- Win. Here you pick a horse and can win up to 800x. This is the low volatility option.
- Exacta. Here you must pick the first and second winning horses in order, and can win up to 1,800x your stake. It’s a medium volatility option.
- Trifecta. This time you must pick the first, second and third winning horses in the right order, winning up to 2,240x your stake. It’s the high volatility option.
Derby Wheel slot from PlayNGo is an aptly named game with some fun features that give you options based on the volatility you want to choose and how much you can win. This is thanks to the horse racing feature, where you can decide how lucky you’re feeling and whether you want to risk more to win more. I doubt very much anyone would choose the no bet option, as it’s less fun and offers very little. The big wheel feature is a nice option, certainly not as good but it’s nice to have it. Unfortunately the base game isn’t very rewarding at all, where you can only win up to a disappointing 25x your stake. I like the idea here but I do think they could have done a bit more and offered higher rewards also.