- A feature-packed game with a fun, historic theme
- Free spins bonus with the option to gamble features
- Lots of random features in the base game
Down The Rails slot from Pragmatic Play is a great option for those who like a slot that takes a long time to play everything out. It’s loaded with features and has a great, historical theme too. Let’s take a closer look and see how it plays. You start off with 5 reels and 3 rows given you 20 pay lines. Just get a winning combination using the following base symbols:
- Issac Newton
- Florence Nightingale
- Herny VIII
There is a wild symbol as well that substitutes for all others in a winning combination apart from the scatter. It can appear on any reel.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Down The Rails Slot
Down The Rails Slot Bonuses and Features
Random Features. These features can trigger at any moment:
- Tunnel Vision. During this, mystery symbols can appear, where all of them turn into the same, randomly chosen symbol.
- The Big Smoke. Here, a 3×3 colossal symbol appears, or a bonus symbol can land instead.
- Wild Strike. This will add wild symbols to the screen at random positions.
- Shifting Stack. Here, shifting stack wilds are added to the reels, where when the spin stops all new wild symbols are brought fully onto the screen to cover all positions on the reel. They have multipliers of 2x or 3x on them, applying to all winds.
- Bonus Blitz. This can randomly trigger the free spins bonus.
Free Spins Bonus. This can be triggered by the bonus blitz or 3 scatter symbols. 1 of 5 features is chosen at random, but you can gamble to get a better feature. If you lose, a random prize is given up to 24x your stake. The features are:
- Pentonville. Here you have 5 free spins and during these, winning symbols are marked. A respin is given and any symbols that would form a win with the marked ones are added to the cluster. Respins end when no more wins could be formed and wins are payed out.
- Kins Cross. 5 spins are given here too, and middle reels are marked with a cross. Wilds that land here turn all symbols in the cross to a wild.
- Buckingham Palace. 8 spins are now given, where fully stacked wilds are present. If it’s not fully on the reels, it will move up or down. All character symbols are turned into the highest paying one.
- Canary Wharf. With 8 free spins, a collect symbol appears. A character symbol can shown a money value up to 50x, and the collect symbol will award this to you.
- End of The Line. This hold and respin feature uses a different set of reels that goes up to 5×5. You have 3 respins, and whenever a symbol hits it’s reset. Money symbols can land, with values up to 2,500x, staying on the screen when it lands. Extra life symbols can also land, with 3 of them resetting the respins back to 3 if you get down to 0. Prize boost symbols are also available, collected on a meter with 3 of them collecting all money symbols on the screen. Expand symbols increase the size of the reels, and multiplier symbols apply a multiplier up to 5x at the end of each round.
Down The Rails slot from Pragmatic Play is packed with features and has a fun, unique theme too. Features include extra wilds, multipliers, a great respin feature and free spins that has other features within it. It’s a lot of fun to play, though I must admit it feels as though the maximum win here could be a fair bit higher, 10,000x seems more appropriate. Other than that though, it’s definitely a great slot and worth checking out.