- A good design with lots of different features
- Respin bonus has plenty to offer
- Nice win potential and generally fun to play
Empty The Bank slot from Pragmatic Play is an interesting game with a great respins feature that offers big rewards and lots of modifiers. You also get a chance to activate this more often thanks to an ante bet.
When it comes to the design, it’s not bad and suits the theme of being a robber with symbols like jewels and crowns. You have 5 reels and 4 rows to give you 20 pay lines. Simply get a winning combination from left to right using the base symbols which are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Jack or Queen
- King or Ace
There is a wild symbol too, shown as a robber, which substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the scatter and it can appear on any reel at any time.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Empty The Bank Slot
Empty The Bet Slot Bonuses and Features
Empty The Bank Respin Feature. This is triggered when you land 3 or more scatter symbols during the base game on reels 1, 3 and 5. The reels then change to a grid up to 6×7 positions. 3 money symbols will land with a random value in the positions where the scatter symbols were. 3 respins will begin, and all special symbols that now land now will remain in place for the bonus, unless removed by other symbols. Each time a new symbol lands, the number of respins resets. Once all positions are filled or no more symbols land, all the values shown are collected and awarded. The special symbols that can appear are:
- Money. Has a value up to 10x on it.
- Walkie Talkie. Adds up to 2x to all money values.
- Computer. Multiplies all money symbols by 2x and awards 1x payout.
- Burglar. This collects all money symbols, allowing new ones to land.
- Alarm. This increases the number of respins to 4 and awards 1x payout.
- Drill. This adds new spaces on reel 1 and awards 1x payout.
- Hammer. This adds new spaces on reel 7 and awards 1x payout.
- Ladder. This adds new spaces on reel 5 or 6 and awards 1x payout.
- Safe Door. This awards 1x payout and if you land 3 during the feature, you’ll be awarded with a 10,000x payout.
Ante Bet. This game has an ante bet feature, letting you increase your stake for a better chance at the bonus.
Empty The Bank slot from Pragmatic Play is another game that says away from a typical free spins bonus and opts for a respins feature instead, with respins resetting every time a new symbol lands back to 3. These are quite common, but this one is very detailed with lots of special symbols to land all doing different things such as giving you more respins, multipliers, extra cash and most importantly giving you a chance to win 10,000x your stake instantly with 3 safe door symbols. I strongly suggest the ante bet to increase your odds of triggering the bonus as there is nothing special about the base game here. I like this game a lot and it’s a welcome change from the usual free spins bonus. You can also find more slots from the developer here.