- A new toonz slot from developer PlayNGo
- Build up big clusters and fill the meter
- Lots of different features including transforming symbols
Gigantoonz slot from PlayNGo is a new toonz slot that comes with the typical, fun design and cluster pays over the typical pay lines. You still get a meter too to build up features that improve the more you fill the meter. For this you need to keep an eye out for the base symbols that are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Yellow or Green Toon
- Red or Purple Toon
- Blue Toon
- Blue Gigatoon
- Yellow Gigatoon
- Green Gigatoon
- Purple Gigatoon
- Red Gigatoon
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Gigantoonz Slot
Gigantoonz Slot Bonuses and Features
Mega Symbols. These symbols can appear as giant symbols up to a whopping 7×7 in size. When part of a win, they count as a single symbol, but a cluster value up to 13 is used to decide the payout as a mega symbol. Each winning one leaves a wild on the grid.
Quantum Wilds. On any non-winning spin, up to 10 quantum wild symbols can be added randomly.
Gargantoon Wilds. These can only appear through the quantumeter only.
Quantumeter. Whenever you get a win, each symbol will count towards the meter, with mega symbols adding their cluster values. There are 4 levels to the meter which holds up to 100 charges. These are:
- Disintegration. For this you need 25 charges and all instances of 4, randomly selected symbols are removed.
- Metamorphosis. This one is triggered at 50 charges and all instances of a randomly selected symbol are transformed into a different type.
- Radiation. This needs 75 charges, adding 1-4 mega symbols and 2-5 quantum wilds at random.
- Gargantoonz. For 100 charges, this feature has 2 parts. Firstly, all mega symbols turn into mega gargantoonz with at least 3 appearing, along with 2-4 1×1 gargantoonz. Mega gargantoonz are not removed, they break down into 1×1 gargantoonz and these are then removed.
Gigantoonz slot from PlayNGo is the latest in the toonz series which is quite popular in general. This one is a bit simpler than the others and uses mega symbols to help build up the meter. This triggered 4 different features at different levels. Some don’t offer much, but some can be quite useful and they all help to keep the game more entertaining, especially when a slot doesn’t have a free spins bonus to look forward to. I think it’s a shame the maximum win here is a bit lower than usual at just 4,000x, but overall it’s a fun slot that still pays quite well.