- A cluster-pays slot with a tumble feature on each win
- Power-ups include extra wilds and free spins
- Free spins can generate big multipliers and wins
Golden Glyph slot from Quickspin in a cluster-pays slot that removes winning symbols in every win in what they call a ‘tumble’. It’s a fairly common feature, especially with cluster slots, and it can work well when combined with other good features. Here, they come in the form of power ups which also include free spins with increasing wild multipliers. I’ll go onto the details of all of these shortly.
To get things going though, you need to get a cluster using the following base symbols, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Wave Glyph (lowest value)
- Eye Glyph
- Ankh Glyph
- Snake Glyph
- Blue Man
- Green Woman
- Bird (highest value)
There’s a standard wild symbol also which substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the power wild and the golden glyph wild.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Golden Glyph Slot
Golden Glyph Slot Bonuses and Features
Power Wild. The power wild symbol appears in a winning combination every turn and will activate a power up if connected to a win.
Power-Ups. This is one of the more interesting features of the slot that makes it stand out. They are triggered by power up wilds, and there are 4 different types:
- Blaze of Fire Power Up. This pays for all high and low symbol wins on its row and column.
- Eye of Horus. This power up pays for all visible occurrences of a randomly chosen low-value symbol.
- Golden Scarab. This one will place between 4 and 10 wilds in random locations to help you get a win.
- Free Spins Bonus. This power up unsurprisingly gives you free spins, 9 to be exact, along with the golden glyph wild. As you might expect, this substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination. However, there’s more to it than that as multipliers are involved here. This wild multiplies all wins by the number shown, increasing by 1x per tumble if the wild is involved in a winning cluster. It moves to a new position for every spin, but not for every tumble within a spin.
Golden Glyph slot from Quickspin is a cluster-pays slot with a familiar theme but some less familiar features. That’s mainly thanks to the power ups which include extra wilds and low-symbol payouts. Most of them will only provide relatively small wins, but the free spins bonus is much more interesting. This is where you can get some bigger payouts, up to an impressive 13,185x your stake to be precise. That’s because of the increasing wild multiplier which goes up on each tumble. Frustratingly, some bonuses can leave you with very little rewards when the wild just doesn’t put itself in good positions, but be patient and some big wins will surely come. I think it’s a fun game, and it’s nice to see Quickspin do a cluster slot, something we don’t see all that often lately. Be sure to give it a go and check out some of their other slots here too.