Guns and Roses Slot Machine
- Listen to some amazing rock songs as you play this feature packed slot from NetEnt
- Multiple stake options and huge jackpots are possible from a variety of bonus games
- The base-game is feature rich, allowing for big wins as you wait for the bonus scatter symbols
The Guns and Roses slot machine converts the rocking, wild world of one of the most famous rock acts of the last century to a slot machine format, brought to you by the fabulous Net Entertainment. NetEnt create feature packed, highly playable games, and the Guns and Roses slot machine is no exception.
Played across five reels and twenty winlines, the Guns and Roses slot machine harnesses the amazing creativity of the NetEnt designers to make a slot machine that plays exceptionally well across all formats; mobile, tablet, PC and laptop.
The Guns and Roses slot machine features a play list, with a choice of five different Guns and Roses tracks which may be played during your game, as well as a host of stake options and a multitude of bonus games and random, reel based features.
Once the Guns and Roses slot machine loads up on your computing device, a range of options are displayed to help you get the most from your game. Choose your stake, adjust the sounds and select start or auto-start to begin the game, then let the reels roll in.
Guns and Roses Slot Machine Features
The Guns and Roses themed reels spin into view to create winning combinations or award bonus feature games. Wild symbols expand to fill the reel and help create large winning combinations, especially if two or more are in view at the same time, similar in a way to the Rise of Anubis slot.
As well as the wild reel symbols, there are three random features in the main game. These can be triggered at any moment, on any stake and do not require any particular reel combinations for them to be activated.
- Legend Spins: This bonus feature game awards three re-spins with one and two stacked wild reels. The position of the stacked wild reel changes and increases with each spin, so in theory the third spin which stacks reels two and four, should have the largest winning potential. Bonus symbols are removed during the Legend Spins game, so it is not possible to trigger another feature until this one is complete.
- Appetite for Destruction Wild: Not really a feature, more of an extra-large wild symbol. A wild symbol in the form of a cross can land randomly on the centre three reels, its position may vary, so the entire cross, or a partially visible cross may land in view. These wilds will create multiple winning combinations and can be accompanied by other wild symbols giving the potential for some extremely large wins. Other bonuses cannot be triggered if the Appetite for Destruction Wild symbol lands in view.
- Solo Multiplier: A simple, easy to understand random feature; the Solo Multiplier will award an increase of between 4X and 10X your win. This feature can only be triggered with a winline of three or more symbols as long as the two previous mentioned features, as well as the reel based bonus features are not in view or active.
The random features add an exciting element to the reels when no bonus symbols have landed in view. They keep the anticipation of a win present with every spin, making the Guns and Roses slot machine a highly enjoy online casino game.
The random features mentioned above are accompanied by two reel based features and a cash prize, awarded when three corresponding reel symbols land anywhere in view on reels one, three and five. Once the bonus symbols have landed, a large rotating record will appear, very similar to the £500 jackpot Elvis slot machine that some of you may be familiar with. Press start and the record will come to a gradual halt, awarding one of two features or a cash win.
- Cash Win: The least exciting of the awards, but still profitable nonetheless. Should the record stop on a cash value, you will be awarded from 200 coins up to the maximum of 600 coins (multiplied by your stake).
- Encore Free Spins: The Guns and Roses slot machine has an enjoyable free spins bonus which awards ten free games. Once the bonus feature gets underway, a band member will take the form of a stacked symbol one reels two, three and four. The stacked symbol will act as a wild, so a couple of these in view, especially on reels two and three will result in some serious money. The free spins cannot be re-triggered, but their value is often very large.
- Crowd Pleaser Bonus Game: Another enjoyable Guns and Roses slot machine bonus feature in the form of a pick a win game. This bonus game is played over a maximum of three levels, with coin values, extra picks and free spin bonus symbols all up for grabs. The coin values accumulate, and can add up to some seriously large money, displayed on the big screen.
The Guns and Roses slot machine is a fantastically well designed slot with great features, immersive gameplay and an amazing sound track. NetEnt have done an amazing job with this one, and it should be on everyone’s play list at least once.