- A feature-packed new slot from PlayNGo
- Consecutive wins can trigger nice features
- Up to 30,000x maximum win
Hammerfall slot from PlayNGo is loaded with features and has great win potential, which certainly makes this game seem very appealing. That doesn’t necessarily make it a brilliant game though; for that we’re going to have to have a closer look and see what exactly it’s offering.
In terms of the design, it’s typically PlayNGo with stunning graphics and lots of detail. The different worlds is nice too. This is a cluster slot with a 7×7 grid. All you need is a cluster of symbols which are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Green Gem
- Purple Gem
- Blue Gem
- Amber Gem
- Red Gem
- Green Shield
- Purple Hammers
- Yellow Shield
- Purple Helmet
There are 2 wild symbols as well, which substitute for all of the above symbols in a winning combination.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Hammerfall Slot
Hammerfall Slot Bonuses and Features
Hammer Charge. Whenever you get a win you’ll see that the summer meter charges up. When it’s fully charged with 25 winning symbols, it activates the son feature of the current world, and overcharging it with another 25 symbols will trigger the hammer high features.
Song Feature. Every world in this game has a unique song feature, trigger by the hammer meter charging up:
- Twilight Princess Song. This will add a 2×2 mega wild symbol to the grid.
- Second To None Song. Here, all high-paying symbols are turning into matching high-paying symbols.
- And Yet I Smile Song. This will destroy all low-value symbols on the screen.
At the end of the song features, you’ll move on to the next world.
Hammer High! If the hammer meter is overcharged, all 3 song features will be played in succession.
Super Tiles and Lightning Wilds. Super tiles can occur on random positions on any spin, including cascades. These will turn into lightning wilds if part of a winning cluster. The winning symbols will then be removed and the new lightning wild will cascade onto the grid, also getting a multiplier up to 3x.
Destruction. On any non-winning spin, a destruction feature can trigger:
- Never Forgive, Never Forget. Here, a single symbol is selected and all symbols of that type move to the middle of the grid, destroying anything in their way.
- Bring It! All high-paying symbols will be selected, with some being destroyed and other turned into matching symbols.
- One Against The World. A symbol will also be chosen here, with adjacent symbols transformed to either match them or destroy them.
- Chain of Command. This will select a chain of symbols, destroying some of them and turning others into matching symbols.
Hammerfall slot from PlayNGo is absolutely packed with features, though interestingly it doesn’t have a free spins bonus. Some might be disappointed with this, but with so many other features it doesn’t really matter. Features are awarded for both not getting winds, and for getting good wins which is great. Better still, the maximum payout here is a whopping 30,000x, very high for a PlayNGo slot or any slot really, especially without Megaways. Lengthy cascades will be needed for this though which will be hard to come by. I really like it and it’s nice to see PlayNGo do something a bit different here. I’d check it out if you’re looking for a feature-rich game that can pay well.