Mars Attacks! Slot
- A great looking slot based on the hit movie from the ’90s
- Several base game features available for extra Wilds and respins
- Mains Bonus offers up to unlimited free spins with increasing multipliers
Mars Attacks! Slot from Blueprint Gaming brings you a classic action-movie theme from the ’90s based on the hit movie of the same name starring Jack Nicholson. They’ve done it well here in terms of the design, but most impressive is the way the features work and use the theme as well. To start playing the game, you need to spin the reels to get a winning combination from left to right using the base symbols which are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Jack or Queen or a kind (lowest value)
- King or Ace of a kind
- TV or Eye of a kind
- Alien or Ray Gun of a kind
- Mars Attacks! Logo or Wild (highest value)
The Wild symbol in Mars Attacks! slot, shown as a skeleton for some strange reason, is the joint most valuable symbol in the game but also substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the Bonus symbol.
Mars Attacks! Slot Bonuses and Features
Random Modifiers. There are modifiers in the game which can be triggered randomly. Without going into too much detail on each of them, these include extra Wild symbols, respins with winning symbols only and mystery symbols.
Mars Attacks! Bonus. This Bonus, like so many, is triggered by 3 or more Bonus symbols shown by an alien. This will give you entry into one of the 5 Bonus rounds. If you manage to land 4 symbols you’ll automatically eliminate the lowest paying feature Spy Hunter, and if you’re lucky to land 5 Bonus symbol then you’ll automatically be awarded the highest paying feature Final Stand. If you aren’t lucky enough to land 5 and just get 3 or 4 symbols, you’ll have to pick one of 5 zones which will be invaded by UFO’s and then you’ll be awarded one of the 5 Bonuses. The zones are:
The Bonuses are (in ascending order):
- Spy Hunter. You’ll have to pick suspects from a board which will reveal either Martians or humans. Each Martian will give you a cash multiplier. If you reveal 3 humans then you’ll collect the current winnings. Furthermore, if you find the Martian ambassador then you’ll get a big money boost and the feature will end.
- We Come In Peace. In this Bonus, you must choose a container to fill in the banks. Once filled, you’ll be awarded the Bonus in the winning panel and be presented with either a multiplier or a Big Money Bonus which, when filled again, will award a Big Money boost and end the feature. You can also get an upgrade arrow which will improve all the multipliers on the screen. When you reveal a Martian Orb the bonus ends and all winnings will be collected.
- N.A Analysis. Here you’ll be given 5 free spins on a 4×5 reel with expanding D.N.A Wilds active. Any position covered by such a Wild will substitute for all other symbols for that spin. After each spin, all D.N.A Wild symbols will expand by one position.
- Martian Takeover. This time you’ll get 10 free spins on a 3×5 reel with Roaming Wilds active. On every spin you have a chance to bring in a Roaming Robot Wild on any reel which will fill the whole reel and act as a regular Wild. After each spin it will move one reel to the left. Once it reaches the leftmost reel it will be removed for the next spin.
- Final Stand. Now you’ll be offered unlimited free spins on a 3×5 reel for the highest paying feature. A special advance symbol can appear on reel 2 for the humans and reel 4 for the Martians. These will cause their respective progression bars to fill by 1. The humans multiply wins and the Martians eliminate symbols at certain milestones. The first bar to fill will end the feature. Furthermore, if the humans win you’ll be given a Big Money boost to your winnings.
Mars Attacks! slot from Blueprint Gaming has a huge range of features that are available either during the base game and are triggered randomly, or from the main Bonus which has 5 different features within it that vary in terms of their value. Some are pretty basic and won’t offer much I the way of rewards, but some can certainly offer good payouts with nice multipliers. The theme is great too and the bonuses reflect that with fun names and interesting ideas. Overall, a fun slot with decent returns that’s worth checking out at Casumo now.