Monopoly On the Money Slot
- A great fun, very well designed slot from SG Gaming
- Play the Big Bet games online and in the bookies, for increased odds and more bonus chances
Monopoly on the Money may be a slot that utilises a well-known board game as its theme, however it has many more inbuilt features for players to enjoy other than just this. Before you start playing, you have the option of playing either the standard slot game or the ‘Big Bet’ version, and this applies to both the online and the UK fixed odds betting terminal version. The latter of these provides you with various betting options and gives you the chance to enjoy the House and Hotel reel extensions. To do this, you simply need to click on the ‘BB’ button. Stakes in the standard slot game range from between 10p and go up to £500 per spin (or £2 maximum on the FOBT’s). Meanwhile, with the Big Bet feature, you can place maximum bets of between £20 and £50 per feature round.
The Monopoly On the Money slot itself utilises a total of five reels, and three rows as its layout. This is quite the standard for video slot titles. It also has ten different win lines in view for you to bet on and these are not something that you’re able to customise one way or the other. Prize pay-outs will vary depending upon the symbol(s) forming the win(s) and the amount that you wager, naturally. These standard symbol wins are paid out to you alongside any Feature wins that you may trigger.
You’ll also get to witness some intriguing graphics from Barcrest (SG-Gaming) in the slot, as well as hear a truly appealing piece of soundtrack music playing.
Monopoly On the Money Bonus Games
While the standard base game of the Monopoly on the Money slot is good within itself, there are also multiple different special bonus features in the game for you to trigger too. There are different ways to access and trigger these.
Free Spins with Multipliers: The symbol from the board game that has the word, ‘Go’ on it works as this game’s scatter addition. You’ll need to bring three or more of these into view in any location in order to activate the Free Spins round. You’ll be given 10 Free Spins for the appearance of three scatters, while 15 will be given to you for four scatter symbols. Five or more of the scatter symbol showing up in any position will reward you with 20 Free Spins in total. The Free Spins round uses the same symbol pay-outs as those from the base game. During this round, the appearance of the Mr Monopoly symbol can occur. This works as a wild and will substitute for all other symbols on the reels. Furthermore, during this feature Mr Monopoly will collect all cash multipliers in view. These multipliers are all various values and can add up to huge amounts. If two or more Mr Monopoly come into view, the multiplier stacks will be collected twice (or more), doubling the spin value.
At the start of Free Spins, a gamble game is presented. You can try to gamble for more Free Spins or use the ‘Collect’ button to continue on to the Free Spins round at any time. The maximum amount of Free Spins that you can earn from the gamble round is 25. Some of the gamble positions have better odds, for example 15 free spins will win to 20, or lose to 12, so you have the potential to win an extra five free spins, or lose three. This is worth one gamble, and then collecting either way. On the other hand, 10 free spins will win to 12, or lose to 7, so it’s probably best to collect your 10 free spins.
Monopoly On the Money Big Bets
If you choose to activate Big Bet mode, then you can decide upon differing levels of it, which comes with different wager amounts.
- £20 Big Bet Game: You’ll receive five linked spins with scatter symbols also working as wilds. They remain sticky even if you manage to trigger the Free Spins round.
- £30 Big Bet Game: Again, you receive five linked spins with scatters being wild and sticky throughout. Furthermore, if you bring two scatter symbols into view, you activate the Red Hot Re-Spin Feature, giving you an extra spin to try and land the third scatter for Free Spins. This also gives you the chance to trigger the Chance Card Bonus, which rewards you with extra Free Spins, a cash prize or ends the Free Spins round.
- £40 Big Bet Game: All of the previously spoken of additional features are present, whilst the round also comes with the ‘House Extension’ feature. This sees the reels extend by an extra row above. Any scatter symbols landing in the extended level will remain in position too during base gameplay.
- £50 Big Bet Game: During these five linked spins, the reels extend by two positions as part of the ‘Hotel Extension’. This joins all the other previously mentioned bonus features.
If you manage to trigger the Free Spins feature during Big Bet mode, the Mr Monopoly icon will also be in play, but this time increases the pay-out depending upon how many are on a win line.