- A featre-packed slot with cascades
- Mystic orbs triggers different features
- Bonus game offers big multipliers
Mystic Orbs is the latest cluster-pays slot from Elk Studios. It’s absolutely packed with features to keep you entertained, meaning you can look forward to increasing multipliers, free spins, cash rewards and magical, wild orbs. Before we discuss these in detail though, let’s talk about basics. You have a grid of 5 reels and 5 rows, needing clusters of symbols to get a win instead of using pay lines. These symbols are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Yin Yang
- Chinese Symbol
There is a regular wild as well that substitutes for all others apart from the orb.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Mystic Orbs Slot
Mystic Orbs Slot Bonuses and Features
Wild Orbs. These are wilds that activate the feature above it on the feature row. Charged wild orbs activate all features on the feature row. They also explode and remove all adjacent symbols when not part of a win.
Feature Row. This row, above the reel, has up to 5 features on it that can be activated. These features are as follows:
- Bonus. This enters you into the bonus game.
- Extra Life. This gives you another symbol drop when no more wins appear.
- Orb Payout. Gives you a payout up to 100x.
- Multiplier. Adds a multiplier value to the total multiplier.
- Upgrade. Upgrades all occurrences of one symbol type to a higher value one or wilds.
- Orb Seige. A symbol adjacent to the triggering orb surrounds it.
Bonus Game. 5 orbs will trigger this, or the bonus feature. Here you have a multiplier that can increase in value without resetting between spins. You have 5 spins in total, plus 5 more for every 5 orbs collected.
Mystic Orbs slot from Elk Studios comes with a bunch of features that include cash rewards, multipliers and free spins. To trigger them you’ll need orbs that also act as wilds and are crucial to the game. You can get some decent wins in total, up to 10,000x your stake in fact. I’d give the slot some high praise if it wasn’t for the fact that the RTP was a disappointingly low 95%, quite a lot below the average 96%. It’s a shame cause it’s a good slot, but you should bare that in mind before playing.