- Another slot that requires a build up of wins
- Lots of mini features make things a bit more interesting
- Free spins bonus introduces multipliers for bigger wins
Odin’s Riches slot is a new cluster game from JustForTheWin. The theme is yet another based on the Nordic God’s, Odin in particular of course. It looks pretty good though I’ve seen better and it’s all about building up wins to trigger more and more features to help you try and get up to 5,000x wins. All you need is a cluster of symbols adjacent to each other. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Purple Run
- Green Rune
- Yellow Rune
- Red Rune
There are wild symbols too of course, substituting for all of the above symbols in a winning combination.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Odin’s Riches Slot
Odin’s Riches Slot Bonuses and Features
Rolling Reels. This is basically cascades, meaning winning symbols are removed to allow new ones to fall in within the same spin.
Odin’s Wilds. This is a random feature which will add 4-9 wild symbols anywhere on the screen.
Mini Features. These are triggered by collecting symbols in a winning cluster. For every 25 collected, a mini feature will queue up, playing out when there are no more wins. These features are as follows:
- Dragon’s Riches. Here, 5 or more randomly chosen symbols will form a win, regardless of where they are.
- Wolf’s Hunger. Low-value symbols are removed to be replaced with new symbols.
- Serpent’s Wisdom. This will replace a low-value symbol with a higher-value symbol.
- Raven’s Flight. 2 diagonal lines are chosen and symbols along them are removed with some wilds filling up the empty positions.
Free Spins Bonus. This is triggered when the meter is filled with 125 symbols. 7 free spins are given with a mini feature randomly added to the queue for each spin. Each spin starts with a multiplier of 1x, increasing by 1x for each feature.
Odin’s Riches slot from JustForTheWin is another cluster game from the developer with a number of mini features in the base game along with a free spins bonus that uses these along with multipliers for bigger wins. I’m not a huge fan of building up meters to earn features and bonuses, and there are quite a lot of other games out there that do this already. I’m not sure this one does enough to really stand out, but it does offer 5,000x payouts and might appeal to some who like this mechanic.