- A sequel to the popular and impressive Raging Rex slot
- T-rex triggers respins with moving wilds
- Choose from 3 different bonuses with different wilds
Raging Rex 2 slot is, of course, a follow-up on the popular Raging Rex. They’ve kept a very similar design here, which isn’t a bad thing as it always looked great, but perhaps the visuals could have changed a bit more. The features certainly have though, and we’ll discuss them in more detail shortly.
You have a 6×4 grid to play on in this game, with 4,096 ways to win. You just need a winning combination from left to right using the following base symbols:
- Small Footprints
- Large Footprints
- Small dinosaurs
- Large Dinosaurs
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Raging Rex 2 Slot
Raging Rex 2 Slot Bonuses and Features
Wilds. This game has wild symbols, shown as hatchlings or a t-rex. They substitute for all other symbols in a winning combination, apart from the scatters that are shown as eggs about to hatch.
Respins. The T rex symbol can land on any reel but the first, triggering respins when it’s fully visible. For the respin, it remains sticky, as do any hatchlings on the screen. These walk in front or behind T rex, and he makes his way to reel 1, moving one position per respin. Once he reaches reel 1, no more respins are given.
Free Spins Bonus. For this you need at least 3 scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, from which you can choose one of the bonuses. You also get a cash reward of up to 100x your stake if you manage to land 6 scatters. The bonuses are as follows:
- Primal Fury. Here, rex is sticky in that he will appear on each spin, but he can move positions. Hatchlings, however, are not sticky. You will have 8, 12, 16 or 20 free spins depending on how many scatters you landed. You can also retrigger for 6, 9, 12, 15 or 18 more free spins.
- Hatchling Mania. Here, hatchlings are sticky instead, also moving in any direction after each spin, but Rex cannot appear. Hatchlings can also have multipliers up to 2x, however, and they multiply together when part of a win. You get 7, 9, 11 or 13 free spins depending on the number of scatters.
- Jurassic Mayhem. Here, all wilds can appear and are sticky. You do get less spins though, at 5, 7, 9 or 11, still with a chance to retrigger but only for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 spins.
Raging Rex 2 slot from PlayNGo is a sequel to a game that I really enjoy. It has a really fun theme, although I do think they could have updated the design a bit as it still looks very similar to the original. The features have changed and focus very much on sticky wilds. I like the choice of free spin bonuses, and I’m also a big fan of the increased maximum win potential to 30,000x. Overall, it’s a great sequel that I highly recommend.