- A new money-collection feature slot from Pragmatic Play
- Free spins bonus offers lots of different collection symbols
- Fun gameplay but nothing too unique here
Reel Banks slot from Pragmatic Play is a new, collection feature game with a win potential up to 5,000x. The theme and design is fitting for the title, set in the vault of a bank with plenty of money symbols on the reels. There are 5 of these with 4 rows to give you 25 pay lines. Just look for the base symbols to get a win. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Diamonds or Hearts
- Clubs or Hearts
- Seven or Bag
- Cash or Gold
There is also a wild symbol and it substitutes for all others in a winning combination apart from the money and collect symbols. It can appear on any reel.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Reel Banks Slot
Reel Banks Slot Bonuses and Features
Money Collect Feature. The money symbol, shown as gold coins, appears on reels 1, 2, 3 and 4. It takes on a random value of up to 500x your stake. If you land the money symbols along with a collect symbol on reel 5, all of the values are added together and awarded.
Free Spins Bonus. Land at least 1 money symbol on each of the 5 reels to trigger the bonus. You’ll be given 9 free spins, during which on each reel there’s a container showing an amount of money, known as the reel bank. This is updated with the total value of all money symbols underneath it. Special symbols can also appear during the bonus. These are:
- Reel Collect. The value of the reel bank on top of it is awarded.
- All Collect. The total value of all reel banks is awarded.
- Add Money To All Banks. This has a value on it, added to all reel banks. The value can be as high as 500x.
- Multiply Reel. This has a random multiplier on it up to 5x, applied to the reel bank above it.
- Multiply All Reels. This works in the same way but applied to all reel banks.
- Add 3 Spins. This adds 3 more free spins.
Bonus Buy. Outside the U.K., you can buy the bonus for 80x your stake.
Reel Banks slot from Pragmatic Play is another game from the developer focused on a money collection feature. It’s quite a good one, with the goal to increase the values of each reel bank above the reels. Lots of symbols help you to do this which is nice. The base game also allows you to collect money values to spice things up. Overall, there’s nothing really unique here but it’s a good collection feature all the same and if you like that sort of thing, it’s worth checking this one out.