- A creepy slot coming up before Halloween
- A number of features can trigger during the base game
- Free spins bonus can lead to a number of features triggering
Spectre Estate slot from JustForTheWin has a creepy theme and, although it’s a bit early for Halloween, it’s fun and the design overall it pretty good with ghosts and everything. There are 5 reels here with 4 rows to give you a good number of paylines, 40 to be precise. The RTP isn’t bad either at just over 96%. To get things going, you just need to spin the reels and try to get a win from left to right using the base symbols. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Clubs, Spades, Diamond or Hearts
In addition to these base symbols, there’s a wild symbol too. This is just as valuable as the logo symbol, but it also substitutes for the other symbols above in a winning combination to help generate more wins.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Spectre Estate Slot
Spectre Estate Slot Bonuses and Features
Feature Symbols. There are special feature symbols in this game which, when 2 or more of them land, will trigger the features in the corresponding feature spots:
- Cash Prize. This can give you 1x or 2x your stake.
- Expanding Wild. This gives you a respin whereby any wilds that land will expand to fully fill the reels.
- Extra Wilds. As the name suggests, this gives you more wild symbols to work with.
- Wild Multipliers. Now you get a respin that can have 2x or 3x multipliers attached to them.
Free Spins Bonus. To trigger this you need at least one of the activated feature spots to be a free spins feature. This will give you 8 free spins, with every additional feature spot giving another 2 free spins. All active feature spots at the time of triggering the bonus will stay active for the whole of the bonus. If you land feature symbols on an inactive reel during the bonus, you’ll be given 2 extra free spins.
Spectre Estate slot from JustForTheWin has a creepy design with a number of features that tend to trigger quite often. These base game features, however, are not especially valuable. They can combine for some half-decent rewards, but don’t expect much. The free spins bonus, which triggers less often, can offer the bigger rewards, but there’s only just over 2,000x payouts up for grabs in total anyway. Frankly I don’t think this is one of their best slots, it’s not very rewarding nor is it especially fun. The only thing I really like is the theme but that’s certainly not reason enough to play this game. You can find other, better JustForTheWin slots here instead.