- A very unique game based on the life of a typical Londoner
- Lots of Wilds on offer that are waiting to cross the reels
- Earn multipliers, slow moving Wilds and more
Spin Town slot from Red Tiger Gaming is a proper London slot with very unusual mechanics. That’s because the whole game focuses on a crossing and the Wild symbols which wait patiently to cross it. There are a wide variety of these as we’ll see, each offering some unique features to help you get some more rewards. Does it work though?
Firstly, let’s look at the design. The theme here is very British, with many characters reflecting that. The graphics are bright and vibrant, and the design as a whole works very well. There are 5 reels in total with 4 rows, offering a total of 40 paylines. You need to spin the reels like any other slot to get a winning combination from left to right. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- 10 (lowest value)
- Suitcase (highest value)
Spin Town slot also has a Wild symbol, or rather a whole host of Wild symbols shown as different characters. Each substitute for all of the aforementioned symbols and will also pay a significant amount when in a winning combination.
Spin Town Slot Bonuses and Features
Wild Crossing. Wild symbols can gather at the edge of the reels and wait if the lights at the top of the reels are red. When they turn green, all of the gathered Wild symbols will cross the reels, providing improved odds on getting some good wins.
Wild Types. As I mentioned, there are lots of Wild symbols available in this game. In fact, I think there are more than I’ve ever seen! They are divided into various types:
- Sleepy Wilds. These types of Wild symbols are shown as elderly people what can randomly fall asleep while crossing the road. While that might sound like a terrible thing, it means they will stay on the reels for longer, hopefully giving you more wins.
- Speed Wilds. These Wilds are almost the opposite, shown as young people whole can move 2 reels at a time.
- Couple Wilds. These Wild types are people who believe in love at first sight. When 2 couple Wild symbols bump into each other on the reels, they’ll combine into a Wild Umbrella and continue as Wild symbols but with a 2x multiplier attached for better wins.
- Rock N Roll Wilds. These are shown as characters who I assume are supposed to be members of the Beatles, although it’s not entirely clear. IF you manage to land 3 of them on the reels then you’ll activate 4 rockin’ Wilds which can cross the slot up to a significant 10 times.
- Guardsmen’s March. If you land 3 Guardsmen symbols on the reels then you’ll activate the 1×2 Mega Wild symbols which can cross the reels from either side.
- Hooligan Advance. You can’t have such a British theme without some hooligans getting involved! If you land 3 kick off symbols then you’ll activate Hooligan Wilds which can cross from either side of the reels, moving in close groups.
Spin Town slot from Red Tiger Gaming is a very unique game that takes a whole new approach to providing payouts. OF course the basic payouts from the base symbols are available, but there’s only really one feature that triggers frequently and varies significantly. The whole slot revolves around Wild symbols crossing the reels. These can offers multipliers, more Wilds and much more. What does that mean? Well, it makes for a very fun game where something is happening almost all the times. I really enjoy it, but it is low variance meaning more frequent but lower payouts. That won’t be for everyone, but if you enjoy a low variance slot then I highly recommend this one. Did I mentioned the design is great too? Let us know what you think by leaving a comment down below. You can also check out some of Red Tiger’s other slots here.