- An interesting slot from RTG with some big payouts
- The design isn’t any special but the features are OK
- Mercy of the Gods is a much better alternative
Storm Lords slot from RTG has a few different features to help you win some big, instant prizes and even jackpots if you’re lucky. If that sounds like the kind of game you might enjoy, keep reading.
When it comes to the design, Storm Lords slot is pretty basic really. The theme isn’t anything unique, and the graphics are mediocre with nothing about the game really standing out from a visual standpoint. You have 5 reels with 3 rows and a total of 50 paylines. You need to get a win from left to right using the base symbols. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- 9 or 10 (lowest value)
- Jack or Queen
- King or Ace
- Yellow Person or Purple Person
- Red Person
- Storm Lords (highest value)
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Storm Lords Slot
Storm Lords Slot Bonuses and Features
Treasure Coin Feature. To trigger this feature you need to land 6 or more treasure coin symbols anywhere on the reels at the same time. This will award you with 3 respins, and all treasure coin symbols that triggered the bonus will be held in position throughout the respins. If any new symbols appear, they too will be held in position and the number of respins will reset to 3. At the end, all values shown on the coins will be displayed with a chance of winning a jackpot too. To win the grand jackpot you need to fill all positions with treasure coins.
Free Spins Bonus. This bonus is triggered by 3 scatter symbols, and you’ll be given a choice of either the wild reels bonus or the treasure spins bonus:
- Wild Reels Feature. This will give you 6 free spins, with the storm lords present on both reels 2 and 4 throughout the free spins. You can retrigger the bonus in the same way as you did originally, and you can also trigger the treasure coin feature in this bonus.
- Treasure Spins Feature. This will also give you 6 free spins, with treasure coin symbols help in all positions on reel 5 throughout. This, of course, makes it easier to trigger the treasure coin feature.
Storm Lords slot from RTG has a focus on trying to get you some big rewards through the treasure coin feature which can grant you some nice bonuses. It can be triggered randomly at any point, although one of the free spins bonuses will give you an increased chance of triggering it. While I quite like the idea of this slot, I think a much better game to play is Mercy Of The Gods from NetEnt. That has a very similar feature to the treasure coin feature, but it triggers more often and the other features work a lot better. Unfortunately I’m not really sure I can recommend this game too highly, but some of you may find it fun to play.