- A brilliant slot featuring lots of big names
- A huge free spins bonus with lots of modifiers
- Fun to play and a really good concept from NetEnt
Superstars slot from NetEnt is exactly that, a game packed with superstars from slots like Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest. It’s a big attraction as these are some of the biggest games in the entire industry, so let’s take a look and see how they’ve been incorporated. To start, there’s a 5×5 Grif to play on, offering 45 pay lines. You need a winning combination from left to right using the base symbols. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- 10 or Jack
- Queen, King or Ace
- Pig or Leprechaun
- Purple Monster or Gonzo
There is a wild symbol too that substitutes for all others in a winning combination apart from the scatter and dice symbols.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Superstars Slot
Superstars Slot Bonuses and Features
Free Spins Bonus. This is triggered when you land 3 or more scatters, shown as diamond symbols. These then turn into random prizes in the same position as the scatters. Dice symbols can also substitute for scatters in the base game, but they can only appear on reel 5. If the bonus is triggered with a dice symbol, 1 dice is added to the dice counter at the start of the bonus. Once the bonus starts, you get to roll your dice and move a token on the board, activating the features it lands on. New prizes reset the counter, and when all positions on the reels are filled, the final game is activated. The features include:
- Finn Feature. This adds +5 to up to 5 prizes on the reels, combining them into 1 prize.
- Gonzo Feature. Gonzo will multiplier up to 24 random prizes by up to 5x.
- Miss Banks Feature. This places up to 15 prizes on the reels with values up to 5x your stake. If a prize is placed on another prize, the values are added.
- Space Wars Feature. This gives you 3 space wars respins, where the 3 highest value prizes on the reels appear.
- Starburst Feature. This places a vertical stack of 3 equal prizes with values of up to 5x your stake on the reels. At least 1 of the prizes is placed on an existing prize, multiplying their values.
- Extra Spins Feature. This increases the maximum number of spins to 4.
- Extra Life Feature. This gives you a heart that activates to reset the spin counter when it reaches 0.
Once the final game starts, all squares are assigned prizes up to 1000x your stake, apart from 2 squares that award dice when the token lands on them. Roll the dice and move around, collecting prizes or dice.
Bonus Buy. You can buy the bonus for 150x your stake outside the U.K.
Superstars slot from NetEnt is absolutely packed with features, though all of these are part of the main bonus and there’s nothing in the base game unfortunately. The idea is to build up big prizes and hopefully get to the final game. You can land on prizes up to 1000x your stake here, with a maximum win potential of just under 5,000x. I really like how characters from some of their biggest releases have been included here, it makes it seem as though this is some sort of all-star game that draws you in. It’s a lot of fun and the concept is great, so be sure to check this one out.