- A feature-rich slot from Blueprint Gaming
- Big multipliers with 50,000x stake potential
- A low RTP lets the slot down
The Goat slot from Blueprint has some nice features and an unusual them. While you may think it refers to the greatest of all time in some kind of sport, it’s actually about an actual goat, or a humanoid goat creature at least. It’s a bit strange, but it still looks good overall with very nice graphics and bright colours. There are 6 reels and 4 rows, along with a top row showing multiplier values. In total you have 4,096 ways to win. All you need is a winning combination from left to right using the base symbols that are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- 9 or 10
- Jack or Queen
- King or Ace
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY The Goat Slot
The Goat Slot Bonuses and Features
The GOAT Symbol. The Goat symbol can reveal one of three symbols:
- X Wins. This symbol will multiply any win in view up to an impressive 50x the value.
- X Wild. This symbol will expand to cover the entire reel and offer up to a 50x multiplier.
- Diamond. This is added to the bonus meter, and award up to 50x your stake.
Bonus. Every diamond symbol is added to the bonus meter, and up to 50 of these can be awarded on any spin. After you fill the meter, the free spins bonus is given, but not before you have to gamble to decide which bonus you’ll get. Lose, and no bonus will be given. The bonuses are:
- X Win featuring increasing x wins multiplier. You’ll be given 10 free spins here where the x wins value is accrued, so it doesn’t just multiply current wins. Golden X wins symbols will Aldo give you an extra free spin.
- X Wild. Also with 10 spins, X wild symbols that now land and expand will also become sticky, staying in place for the bonus. They also give you an extra free spin.
The Goat slot from Blueprint has some really nice features and a massive win potential up to 50,000x your stake. Features include expanding wilds, multipliers and free spins. These are where you’ll likely earn your big wins as your either build up multipliers or get plenty of sticky wilds. The problem though is that the RTP is far below average at 94.5%. This is very disappointing and will understandably put some players off. It’s a shame as apart from that it’s a very good slot, but bare it in mind before you play.