Tiger Rush Slot
- A very simple design and basic graphics leave a lot to be desired
- Only bonus game offers free spins with additional paylines
- Not enough features for engaging gameplay
Tiger Rush slot comes to you from Thunderkick, a company who have delivered games such as Jaguar Temple slot. This time they’ve gone with a Jungle theme, namely the increasingly endangered Tiger, and are offering a free spins bonus along with a Wild symbol with some unique properties as a way for you to earn up to 1750x your base bet per spin. But does it all work?
For a start, let’s talk about how Tiger Rush slot actually looks. There’s little to discuss in this department unfortunately, as the design is rather basic with a simple backdrop set in the jungle, and some rather boring symbols on a plain set of reels. It’s a shame that little effort has been put in here as a good design can really make a slot stand out, but this one just lacks detail or anything of interest really. When it comes to the gameplay things don’t get much more interesting either. You have a 5×3 set of reels with just 10 paylines, although I should mention that this can increase up to 25 during the Bonus Game, but I’ll explain more on that in a little while. All you need to do is spin the reels to get a winning combination from left to right using the following base symbols, which I’ve listed as follows in ascending order based on their value:
- Purple Stone (lowest value)
- Blue Stone
- Red Stone
- Green Stone
- Yellow Stone
- Purple Painting
- Orange Painting (highest value)
Tiger Rush Slot Bonuses and Features
There are also 2 other symbols present in the game, the Wild symbol and the Scatter symbol:
- Wild Symbol. As with any other Wild symbol, this will substitute for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the Scatter symbol, and is shown as a roaring tiger. This gives you greater odds in actually getting you a win. What makes this particular Wild symbols special, however, is its ability to expand to fill the entire reel. It will do this whenever it appears on the screen, but it can only appear on the middle reel so that’s the tradeoff. Lastly, it will also grant you an additional free spin during the Bonus game, but I’ll come onto that shortly.
- Scatter symbol. This is the final symbol of the shame and is shown as the Tiger Rush logo. It appears only on the first and last reel of the game and is used to trigger the Bonus game.
Bonus Game. In order to trigger this feature you must land either 2 Scatter symbols at the same time, or 1 Scatter symbol and a Wild symbol adjacent to it. These combinations can also occur together. The number of combinations that triggered the Bonus game will determine how many free spins you will be given. As well as just having free spins though, you’ll also notice that the middle reels (reels 2, 3 and 4) will expand so that they have 5 symbols per reel instead of 3. This means that the number of paylines goes up from 10 to 25. The wild symbol plays an important role here, as not only does it now expand to fill 5 spaces on reel 3, but it also offers you additional free games to hopefully get you more wins.
Tiger Rush slot is a brand new game from Thunderkick and they’ve gone for some interesting features here. None of them are completely new to us, but the way they work is certainly original. The Bonus game is obviously the main objective here as it’s the only bonus available and it’s not bad, offering free spins with additional paylines and the ability to earn extra free spins should a wild symbol appear at any time. I personally would have liked a few more free spins to be offered, but I did find that the bonus triggers quite regularly so that’s the tradeoff I suppose. Overall, I think Tiger Rush slot is a pretty decent game but certainly lacks some features to make it more enjoyable and rewarding.