Tiger’s Glory Slot
- A new slot with a 6×4 grid with 4096 ways to win
- An exciting theme focused on the gladiators of Ancient Rome
- Uses Free Spins to provide some significant payouts
Tiger’s Glory slot is brought to you by Quickspin and has an exciting theme along with some exciting features too. Quickspin are taking you away to the Colleseum in Rome back in the days of the Gladiators who in this instance are some of the higher-value symbols. The real prize though? A ferocious Tiger, which provides the biggest payouts and also plays a big role in the features of the game for even better rewards, but more on that shortly. Tiger’s Glory slot as a whole looks very impressive; it’s not quite as flashy as other slots that we’ve seen with plenty of animations, but I think that would take away from the theme a bit anyway.
You’ll notice right away you have a 6×4 set of reels and this comes with a generous 4096 ways to win which is always nice to see. All you need to do then is spin the reels to try and get a winning combination from left to right using the base symbols which are listed as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- 9 or 10 (lowest value)
- Jack or Queen
- King or Ace
- Light Blue Gladiator or Green Gladiator
- Dark Blue Gladiator or Purple Gladiator
- Tiger (highest value)
Tiger’s Glory Slot Bonuses and Features
These are just the base symbols in the game and will give you a win when in a combination of 3, 4, 5 or 6 according to the ways to win. However, there are additional symbols in Tiger’s Glory slot as you might expect. For a start, there’s the Wild symbol which substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the Scatter symbol and the Enraged Tiger symbol. I will explain the role of these symbols shortly as they relate to features in the game.
Enraged Tiger’s Free Spins Bonus. The Scatter symbol is used to trigger the Free Spins Bonus with a certain number appearing anywhere on the reels offering a set number of free spins to begin with. This is as follows:
- 3 Scatter symbols award 7 free spins.
- 4 Scatter symbols award 10 free spins.
- 5 Scatter symbols award 15 free spins.
- 6 Scatter symbols award 20 free spins.
There are a couple of special features within the Bonus that make it particularly rewarding:
- Tiger Spins. For a start, the Tiger symbol, the most valuable symbol in the game in terms of payouts, will pay anywhere on the reels. It doesn’t need to start from the left, nor does it need to be on consecutive reels. This is really interesting and not something we see very often, and I think it works very well.
- Enraged Tiger Battle. The last symbol in the game is the Enraged Tiger, shown as a red, ferocious tiger. If it appears, it will fight the Gladiator. If it wins the fight, the symbol will lock in position for the duration of the Bonus. The first of these symbols on each reel that wins a battle will also give you another free spin, with a maximum therefore of 6 additional free spins available.
Tiger’s Glory slot is a new game from Quickspin that clearly has a real focus on it’s Free Spins Bonus. I’m pleased to say, however, that it’s one of the most in-depth and entertaining Free Spins Bonus that we’ve seen in quite a while. There are essentially 2 features within the bonus. The most valuable symbol in the game, the Tiger symbol, can pay anywhere and acts like a Scatter symbol which is really cool, and the Enraged Tiger Battle is both entertaining and also improved payouts, hopefully. The design of the slot is great too, and with 4096 ways to win on the 6×4 grid there’s not a lot to complain about. I do wish the value of the symbols was a bit higher, or at least the value of the Tiger symbol, but as a whole I think Quickspin have done a great job here and this is definitely a slot you should check out at Casumo now.