- A fun-looking slot from Relax Gaming set in the woods
- A choice of free spins bonuses lets you change the volatility
- Base game features keep things interesting
Tower Tumble slot from Relax Gaming is a fun-looking game with some pretty cool features both during the base game and free spins. You also get to choose the variance of the game, to an extent, which is always a nice touch as it opens it up to a wider range of players. There are 6 reels with 6 rows and you need to get a winning combination in a row, horizontally or vertically, using the base symbols. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Blue or Green Potion (lowest value)
- Red or Purple Potion
- Wild (highest value)
Wild symbols aren’t just the most valuable symbols in the game. They also substitute for all of the above symbols in a winning combination.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Tower Tumble Slot
Tower Tumble Slot Bonuses and Features
Free Spins Bonus. To trigger the free spins in this slot is a bit different compared to most. Rather than getting 3 scatter symbols anywhere on the screen at the same time, you instead need to destroy all of the blocked symbols on the screen. How do you do this you ask? Well, after a successive tumbling win, these positions open up, bringing them into play. Unblock them all and the bonus is triggered. You have a choice of 3 different free spins bonuses, each of a different volatility and all progressing you to the next tower level when you destroy all the wooden tiles.
- The highest volatility mode gives you 5 free spins. With every new tower level reached, a win multiplier increases and resets the number of free spins back to 5.
- The medium volatility mode gives you 8 free spins to start with. Reaching every second new tower level increases the win multiplier and each new tower level resets the spins back to 8.
- The lowest volatility mode gives you 10 free spins. There are no multipliers here, just a free spins reset after each tower level is reached.
Elemental Tiles. These symbols can appear in blocked off portions of the grid. Landing a win adjacent to these will turn it active, triggering a special feature depending on what elemental it was with a symbol drop following after:
- Water Feature. This will add a random number of wilds to the grid.
- Air Feature. This will add a diagonal path of wilds to the grid.
- This will transform at least one symbol type into another.
- This will destroy a random number of blocker tiles.
As you can see, Tower Tumble slot from Relax Gaming is a bit unusual and works differently from the more traditional slot. The grid is constantly changing, and having some base game features works well to keep things interesting and reasonably rewarding. Removing all the blocked symbols is the main goal to trigger the free spins bonus. Doing so gives you a choice of free spins depending on what volatility you choose, but I think most will go with the option that involves multipliers in order to get the bigger rewards, up to over 7,000x your stake in fact. It’s a fun slot with a fairly unique concept and great design that I recommend trying out. You can also see some of their other slots here.