- Another Asian-themed slot from developer Pragmatic Play
- Collect coins in the main respin feature
- Big win potential but no base game features
Pragmatic Play have just released Trees of Treasure slot, an Asian-themed game where you can collect coin during a respin feature. I’m not usually a big fan of the Asian-themed games as they’re a bit overdone and this one doesn’t really stand out much. You play on a set of 5 reels with 3 rows to give you a total of 20 pay lines. Just look for the following base symbols to get a win:
- 9 or 10
- Jack or Queen
- King or Ace
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Trees of Treasure Slot
Trees of Treasure Slot Bonuses and Features
Wild Symbol. As you’d expect, this wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the scatter symbol. It can appear on all reels and even pays out up to 250x if you manage to land 5 of them at any one point on a payline.
Money Respin Feature. Landing 3 or more scatter symbols, shown as a golden tree, will trigger this feature where you can land money symbols. These take a random value depending on which ones you land:
- Bronze Money Symbol. The values this can take are anywhere from 1x all the way up to 1,000x, deepening on whether you triggered the bonus with 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols to start with.
- Silver Money Symbol. The values this can take are anywhere from 2x all the way up to 5,000x, deepening on whether you triggered the bonus with 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols to start with.
- Gold Money Symbol. The values this can take are anywhere from 4x all the way up to 5,000x, deepening on whether you triggered the bonus with 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols to start with.
Once you start the bonus, all base symbols disappear so that you’re left with an empty grid. Now, only money symbols and blank symbols can appear. You start off with 3 respins, and whenever you land a money symbol the number of respins resets back to 3, and the money symbols stay on the screen. This process continues until you either run out of respins or you fill the screen up with money symbols. They appear in order, starting with bronze, then silver, then gold and back again to bronze. After the bonus ends, all values of the money symbols on the screen are added together and paid out.
Ante Bet. You can increase the wager of the game by 50% to double your chances of triggering the main bonus.
Trees of Treasure slot from Pragmatic Play isn’t one of their more daring slots unfortunately, with a rather dull and overused design and just one feature that allows you to land cash values during respins. This, of course, is something we’ve all seen before, although I do have to give credit to Pragmatic Play for offering up to 15,000x your stake as the maximum win potential, significantly higher than the usual 5,000x. That being said, with the lack of base game feature and no real free spins, the game does get boring quite quickly and there are certainly better alternatives out there.