- A fun design with quite a few features
- Volcano shoots boulders to activate wilds or cash prizes
- Free spins bonus doesn’t offer much else
Stakelogic have released a new game in the form of Volcano Deluxe slot. It’s a low-variance slot with an RTP of 96% that has a few different features to keep things exciting, although payouts are generally quite low as you’d expect from a slot like this. The design isn’t amazing with mediocre graphics, but it’s pleasant enough. There are 5 reels and 4 rows which is pretty standard. You just need to get a winning combination from left to right along one or more of the 20 paylines for a win using the following base symbols, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Jack or Queen
- King or Ace
- Drums, Face or Coconuts
There are wild symbols as well, substituting for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the scatter symbol.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Volcano Deluxe Slot
Volcano Deluxe Slot Bonuses and Features
Volcano Features. At any point during the game, the volcano can spew up a boulder to offer one of the following features:
- Random Wilds. This will turn any boulders that fell onto the reels into wild symbols for the next spin.
- Super Wilds. The boulders that land on the reels turn into wilds that land on the top of the reels and expand to fill it for the next spin.
- Cash Prizes. This will turn boulders into cash prizes to be paid out to you.
- Volcano Spins. This means boulders can turn into free spins, with up to 15 being available.
Free Spins Bonus. If you land scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5, this bonus is triggered and a random number of free spins will be awarded, up to 20. During the bonus, the random wilds and super wilds feature can trigger from the volcano to offer better wins.
Volcano Deluxe slot from Stakelogic is a fairly straightforward, low-variance slot that offers up to 500x stake payouts. It has a number of base game features that mostly revolve around wilds symbols, and also a free spins bonus which doesn’t really offer much else, but that’s to be expected from a low variance slot. Personally, these types of games aren’t usually my thing but I think it’s pretty solid overall. There are a good number of features and while the game doesn’t exactly stand out like a PlayNGo slot would, it looks decent enough. If you want something more exciting, you can find other Stakelogic slots here instead.