Wacky Races Slot
- A fun and entertaining theme based on the famous animated TV show
- Play on ‘Better Bonuses’ for and enhanced slot machine gaming experience
- Appealing, enjoyable and very high-quality graphics make Wacky Races a joy to play
If you haven’t ever watched the Wacky Races animated television show, then we suggest that you stop everything you’re currently doing and proceed to do so. Or, you could opt to play this Bally Technologies game instead, which bases itself on the series. Full of all of your favourite characters, the Wacky Races slot is sure to bring a mass of entertainment to your screen. It’s also got a feature known as the ‘Better Bonuses’ mode, which is quite self-explanatory. Clicking on it will provide you with gameplay that features better bonuses for an extra bet on top of your standard stake. Speaking of which, the bet per line on the Wacky Races slot can be changed from the minimum of 1p right up to £1. This means that the maximum overall wager that you can bring into play stands at £75 per spin if you have the ‘Better Bonuses’ feature active.
The layout of the Wacky Races slot is made up of five reels and four rows altogether. Therefore, it’s slightly larger than the standard video slot design. This also integrates a total of 40 separate pay lines for you to bet on, and these cannot be changed in any way. Plus, you’ll be able to claim different wins depending upon if its Penelope Pitstop, the Slag Brothers, Professor Pat Pending or one of the other characters that you bring into view. And if you trigger one of the feature rounds at the same time, these wins will combine.
The Wacky Races slot incorporates some intriguing graphics too, reminiscent of other Bally games, with a thrilling and action-packed soundtrack included to boot.
Wacky Races Bonus Games
It’s not only the base game that the Wacky Races slot provides on an entertaining level, but a range of special features that you can trigger as well. These exist in a few formats, and are the following:
- Mystery Stacked Reels Feature: During gameplay in this one, each of the five reels contains a stacked mystery symbol position. These are randomly replaced with two or three of the standard paying standard symbols when each spin is initiated. All of these mystery symbol positions are replaced with one and the same standard paying symbols. During the Free Spins round of the Wacky Races slot, each of the reels also contains stacked mystery symbols, although the wild cannot appear as a mystery symbol in this particular instance.
- Random Wild Feature: During the base game round, the Random Wild Feature may be triggered. If this occurs while the ‘Better Bonuses’ feature is inactive, between three and 10 random symbols will transform into wilds. Should it trigger while ‘Better Bonuses’ is active though, between three and 11 random symbols will turn into wilds.
- Wild Reels Feature: During any base game spin, the Wild Reels Feature may also trigger. Should it do so, all symbol positions on one or more reel are replaced with a wild icon.
Racing Bonus: If you bring three scattered Wacky Races or Wacky Races Wild symbols into view on reels one, three and five, you’ll activate this bonus round. Then, five cars are shown to you, with one of them being assigned a special bonus enhancement before the start of the race. You need to click on the ‘Start Race’ button to begin things. At the end of the race, one of the cars wins and the feature associated with that car is awarded to you. These exist in the form of different Free Spins and bonus rounds as follows:
Creepy Coupe Free Games. 10 Free Games are given to you with up to six extra provided as an enhancement, should the car win the race.
Penelope Pitstop Free Game. 12 Free Games are provided to you as well as any enhancement hearts from her car winning the race. Hearts appearing on the reels during this round are also collected. As you continue collecting them, reels will start to lock in position.
Mutley Wacky Scrap Yard Bonus. This comes with five levels, each having 10 pick options. Should you reveal a bomb, the round ends. Revealing cash values or multipliers will provide self-explanatory rewards.
Professor Pat Pending Wheel Bonus. This round requires you to click on the ‘Start’ button in order to set the wheel off spinning. From this, you’re able to win the Mega, Major, Minor or Mini Jackpot.
Peter Perfect Trophy Bonus. Choose from a selection of five options to reveal cash rewards ranging between 220 to 2,000 times your stake.
The Wacky Races slot is good fun and will certainly bring back the nostalgia of the original TV series.