Wild Bazaar Slot
- A simple design with a 5×3 set-up and 26 paylines
- Features revolve around using Wild symbols for extra wins
- Possible to earn multipliers for wins that contain a Wild also
Wild Bazaar slot is a new game from Netent (no, not a Halloween slot this time) and it offers ups some features that are based around the Wild symbol. This includes adding some multipliers or colossal symbols, and all depends on how the bonus is triggered in the first place.
I’ll come onto the features in more detail shortly such as how they work and how rewarding they can be, but for now let’s talk about the design. It’s clearly set somewhere in the Middle-East at a Market Stall, and I have to say the colours and graphics are actually pretty nice. There’s nothing to fancy going on here, but some simple animations and a nice bit of detail make for a pleasing slot. The base gameplay is pretty basic and revolves around a 5×4 grid with 26 pay lines. The RTP stands at 96.15% which is pretty standard for a slot like this. All you really need to do is spin the reels to try and get a winning combination from left to right using the base symbols. These can award you with either a cash prize or a feature, and are listed as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Blue Jewel, Pink Jewel, Green Jewel or Red Jewel (lowest value)
- Blue Chest, Pink Chest, Green Chest or Red Chest (highest value)
Wild Bazaar Slot Bonuses and Features
Interestingly, there are only 2 different values for the 8 symbols, just like what we saw with Dungeon Quest slot. As well as these though, you also have a Wild symbol as you’d probably expect. This is shown as a large, golden W and pays as much as the higher-value Chest symbols. This substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination.
Wild Spins Feature. The Wild symbol plays an important role in Wild Bazaar slot (who would have guessed from a title like that?) and it appears when you have 3 or more matching chest symbols appearing consecutively on a winning bet line during the base game. Depending on the chest, you will be awarded with one of the following chest features:
- Stacked Wilds. This is triggered by 3 or more Red Chests on a bet line. When activated, all Wilds on the screen will appear as 2×2 Colossal symbols to hopefully get you some extra wins.
- Colossal Wilds. This is triggered by 3 or more Green Chests on a bet line. When activated, Wilds on the reels will appear in stacks of length 4.
- Linked Wilds. This is triggered by 3 or more Pink Chests on a bet line. When activated, the leftmost and rightmost Wild symbols appearing on the same horizontal row will transform all symbols between them into Wilds, including Chest symbols.
- X2 Multiplier Wilds. This is triggered by 3 or more Blue Chests on a bet line. When activated, all wins that include at least 1 Wild symbol will be multiplied by 2.
For those who don’t quite understand how this works, Netent have including a nice little animation in the rules section of the game to help you understand by allowing you to click on each feature to see what it does. I’m not really sure this is necessary as it sounds pretty self-explanatory, but perhaps someone who isn’t very familiar with slots and features might find it useful.
All in all, Wild Bazaar slot from Netent is pretty simple in terms of both the design and features. There’s really only one bonus, it just changes a bit depending on how it’s triggered (which Chest symbol is used). They can, sometimes, pay out pretty well if the Wilds are in a good position to start with or there are many of them. But in my experience, getting 3 Chest symbols on a bet line consecutively didn’t happen too often in the first place, and when it did the feature didn’t tend to pay out very well as the Wilds just didn’t create many opportunities to do so. I quite like the idea of Wild Bazaar slot, but in my opinion it needs another bonus, perhaps some free spins, to keep the game more interesting and, most importantly, rewarding.