Worms Reloaded Slot
Worms Reloaded Slot
- Play from multiple stakes to win up to x1000 your bet, or in the bookies for a £500 jackpot
- Created by Blueprint Gaming, Worms is based on the classic video game
- A fun and feature packed slot with random and reel based bonuses
The Worms Reloaded slot is the follow-up to the original and still very popular Worms slot machine by Blueprint Gaming. The Worms Reloaded slot can be played in many online casinos, as well as UK betting shops William Hill and Betfred on their fixed odds betting terminals (FOBT's), and some UK arcades (AGC's). Although the slots are generally the same for the most part, the bookies versions have a few major differences which may make you decide to play online.
Like all bookies slot machines, the Worms Reloaded slot has a maximum jackpot limit of £500, the percentage is also lower than online, which at the time of writing was 91% for the £2 stake, compared to online which is slightly higher at 92.6%, although this is still considerably low for an online casino slot.
The jackpot for the Worms Reloaded slot online is 500x, so it is kind of in keeping with the FOBT version, although a £2 stake online could result in a £1000 jackpot win. The bookies slot also has Fortune Spins which I will cover towards the end of the article.
£600 new player bonus
200 Free SpinsT&C's Apply
100% up to £300 bonus
20 Free SpinsT&C's Apply
Play bookies slots
and roulette here
Worms Reloaded Gameplay
I was always a fan of the original Worms slot machine, and also the classic computer game which I still play on my Xbox from time to time, so the Worms Reloaded slot should be fun to play, right? Yes it is actually, although it lacks in some areas, and although Blueprint Gaming's King Kong Cash is better, Worms Reloaded is still an enjoyable game. Using the standard 20 winlines and 5 reels, the Worms Reloaded slot brings a host of features, both triggered via scatter symbols, and from any random spin, taking the form of an exploding hand grenade (be aware though, the grenade can sometimes be a dud!).
Worms Reloaded Hand Grenade Bonuses
- Holy Hand Grenade: This is basically a bonus boost where more bonus symbols will be added to the reels. It often awards a bonus, but can also award nothing.
- Banana Bomb Wilds: An exploding banana bomb will add wilds to the reels, the reels will then spin off to hopefully create a decent sized win. It is possible to be awarded a bonus re-spin with the same wilds for potentially a very big win. The maximum number of banana wilds is nine, so a bonus re-spin could be very profitable.
- Concrete Donkey Wilds: This has the potential to pay a massive win. At least one Concrete Donkey will fall on a reel, turning the entire reels wild. It's possible to have a maximum of four wild reels.
- Teleport Mayhem: A reel win is shuffled around to create more wins. This can carry on, continually adding further wins. The reel symbols remain the same, so the bigger symbol that triggered the bonus has the highest value.
The Worms Reloaded slot Hand Grenade bonuses can be triggered during any spin no mater what the stake. If you are playing in the bookies, these can still be triggered via the Fortune Spins, although as the amount of Fortune Spins is often less, you may not see it too often.
The Worms Reloaded slot also has regular reel based features. The bonus features are triggered via reels one, three and five. Reels one and three need to show a bonus symbol anywhere in view, reel five will show which bonus feature has been awarded.
- Battle Ground Bonus: This is considered the lowest value feature and as such often awards the least. Keep picking from a selection of bombs, collecting cash and multipliers until a 'collect' ends the bonus.
- Jet Pack Bonus: Blueprint Gaming love this bonus, and so do many of the slot players. This takes the form of an asteroid field. Select a UFO to progress further along the cash values (multipliers) until you either reach the Big Money Bonus or find a 'collect'.
- Blitz Blast Free Spins: This is considered to be unlimited free spins, although it is often short-lived. A fuse burns until it reaches the dynamite, crossing several multiplier values along the way. Each spin can award a series of wins with the usual reel symbols (excluding bonus), the fifth reel however has a Worm which burns the fuse.
- Super Sheep Free Spins: The reels expand one level upwards, creating more winning opportunities and more winlines. You are then awarded only six free spins which can be complimented by a Super Sheep which adds lines of wilds. This is the same as the free spins bonus on the Ninja Monkey slot, so can be very good or terrible.
The Worms Reloaded slot is very entertaining, although as there are a lot of bonus games, you can often expect them not to pay too well.
Worms Reloaded Fortune Spins
The Fortune Spins are only available on the fixed odds betting terminals in UK betting shops (William Hill and Betfred). The Fortune Spins games cost from £10 up to £50, and are all the same except for a multiplier that is applied to every win at the end of the game round. The multiplier increases up to x5 for the £50 stake, x3 for the £30 stake and so on. As the jackpot is still capped at £500, the multiplier will stop at that amount, anything over is lost to the machine, so bare that in mind before choosing the highest stake.
The Fortune Spins on the Worms Reloaded slot apply to a set amount of spins which work exactly the same as the main game. The only difference is the aforementioned multiplier, plus a feature bonus trail that can award any of the main bonus games. The feature trail is added to via overlaid 'crates' on some of the reel symbols, these will progress along the trail and potentially award one of the four Worms Reloaded features.
The regular game is actually better than the Fortune Spins, although if you would like to see those spins in action, take a look at my YouTube channel where many of the latest betting shop slots are played with real money.
King Kong Cash borrows heavily from the classic movie as well as Nintendo's Donkey Kong, resulting in a very fun and entertaining slot machine, packed with nine bonus games.
- Lots of bonuses.
- Fun sounds and graphics.
- Low volatility.