- An exciting slot from iSoftBet with a fun theme
- Some good base game features keep the slot entertaining
- Free spins bonus could benefit from better features
Dragon Stone slot is a feature-rich new game from iSoftBet with some mighty dragons each offering their unique powers to help you get some wins. These range from extra wilds to mystery symbols, but I’ll get onto the full details of the features later.
When it comes to the design of this slot, I have to say it’s pretty impressive. I like the graphics a lot and the style of drawing, and I think the whole thing complements the theme of the slot with the dragons and different elements. You’ll find there are 5 reels here with 3 rows giving you 20 paylines. You need to get a win from left to right using the base symbols. These are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- 10 (lowest value)
- Purple Dragon
- Green Dragon
- Blue Dragon
- Red Dragon (highest value)
There are wild symbols too which substitute for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the scatter symbol, and the scatter symbols is used to trigger the free spins bonus.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Dragon Stone Slot
Dragon Stone Slot Bonuses and Features
Elemental Power Spins. Each of the dragons has powers which can be used on any random spin tog I’ve you one of the following features, depending on the dragon:
- Winds Of Winnings. This feature will land a number of mystery symbols which will then all turn into the same symbol type to create some wins.
- Earthquake Reels. This feature will bring for wild symbols from the ground and turn reels completely wild.
- Ice Storm Spins. Here, all winning symbols are frozen in place and will award respins as long as more fo the same symbols land.
- Flaming Wilds. With this feature, new wild symbols are randomly added to the reels to help you get a win.
Free Spins Bonus. The main appeal of most slots, the free spins bonus here is triggered by 3 or more scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels. 3 of them will give you 10 free spins, while 4 will give you 15 and 5 will give you 20. At the start of the bonus, one of the dragons will be chosen and their feature will trigger. Throughout the bonus, there is an increased chance of their feature triggered on each spin compared with the base game. The bonus ends after all spins have been used up.
As you can see, Dragon Stone slot from iSoftBet has 4 different features along with a free spins bonus that essentially just makes one of the features more likely. The features themselves aren’t bad, however I don’t really like the fact that the free spins bonus doesn’t offer anything special. I think what would have been nice here is to see an enchanted version of the base game features in play for the free spins. As it stands, the free spins bonus is, in fact, quite mediocre and doesn’t offer much at all. I appreciate where they’re coming from, and I love the features being available in the base game, but they don’t feel special enough for the free spins, at least in my opinion. You can see some of iSoftBet’s other slots here too.