- A more traditional Vegas-style slot based on Elvis himself
- Lots of features as you’d expect from a WMS slot
- Fun to play and offers some good payouts making it a great choice
lvis Lives slot from WMS has a great range of Bonuses that each offer something unique and a fun design to go with it. It’s based on Elvis of course, one of the greatest singers of all time. One of the first things you’ll notice is the high 6×12 set of reels which give you 60 paylines in total. These are used to get you a cash reward using the base symbols or a Bonus which I’ll come onto more shortly. The base symbols are as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Jack, Queen or King (lowest value)
- Glasses, Flower, Microphone or Badge
- Elvis Logo or Elvis symbols (highest value)
While there may not be too many different here, there’s also a Wild symbol which substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the Bonus symbols. It has no more value that the Elvis Logo symbol.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Elvis Lives Slot
Elvis Lives Slot Bonuses and Features
Elvis Reels. On any base game spin, reels 2, 3 and 4 can combine in order to create what’s known as an Elvis reel. This reels essentially acts as a giant 4×3 symbol. Better than that is that Elvis reels can contain Bonus symbols too. There are 4 of these in fact, and each one offers a different type of Bonus, as follows:
- Aloha Free Spins Bonus. Here you must land the Aloha album cover symbol on the Elvis reels to trigger it, where you’ll be given 7 free spins. There are 2 main symbols to look out for here, the Wandering Wild and Wondering Double, both of which act as Wild symbols and cover 3 positions when they land. The Double, as you might have guessed, doubles any wins that use it. On any spin, an additional Wild or Double can be added to a reel that doesn’t already have one on it. You are guaranteed to have one added on the first spin, and they will stay on the reels for the entire Bonus, moving to land on different positions. Unfortunately, Double Wilds do not stack, so a win using more than one of them will still only be doubled.
- TCB Free Spins Bonus. Now you must land the comeback album cover, awarding you 5 free spins. There are 3 ring symbols in the Bonus, which offer different features:
- Green Ring. Awards a 2x win.
- Pink Ring. Awards a 3x win.
- Blue Ring. Awards a 5x win.
The Rings are Wild for all symbols including each other, but not for extra spins. Unlike in the previous feature, multipliers here can be multiplied together. You can win additional free spins with the extra spins symbol, a Scatter symbol only available on reel 5, giving you 1 extra spin when it lands and no multipliers are awarded.
- Jumpsuit Picker Bonus. Landing the jumpsuit Bonus symbol will give you 3 picks of increasing level. Starting at level 1, you must choose gems to get a cash payout. Once you find enough you progress to the next level. The higher the level, the higher the payouts.
- Elvis Lives Bonus. The Elvis Lives symbol gives you a chance to win the jackpot, 2000x your stake. You need to light up the Elvis Lives sign, and the more letters that light up the higher the reward. Light them all up to win the Jackpot.
Elvis Lives slot from WMS is quite a typical WMS slot. I mean this in a good way as they are known for making some great games, and this one is based on the icon that is Elvis. Its focus is mainly on triggering a Bonus through the Elvis Reels. These Bonuses are all quite different and pretty fun, and it shows a lot of time has gone into making this slot. Payouts tend to be pretty good, although I do wish the Jackpot from the Elvis Lives Bonus was a bit higher. In short, if you’re looking for something a bit different and that has a more classic ‘Vegas’ feel to it, this is a solid choice and worth checking out. You can also see some of WMS’s other slots here.