Hot Spin Slot
- A nice clean design that closely resembles a real slot machine
- Good range of features all triggered randomly or by the bonus symbols
- A simple slot that looks great and can be very rewarding
Hot Spin slot is an excellent new game from iSoftBet that keeps things nice and simple and also offers some nostalgia like some previous slots we’ve reviewed including Super Fruit Wild slot. The main thing to note about this game is that it’s simple despite having a great selection of different features, some of which can be very profitable. Simple isn’t always a good thing, but I think here it works very well and most people will likely enjoy it.
So first, let’s talk about the design which I think is really exciting. You’re presented with a screen that looks much like a real-life slot machine, with a 5×3 set of reels at the bottom and the Hot Wheel at the top. This Hot Wheel is used to trigger the features which I’ll come onto shortly. There’s not an awful lot going on here, but it looks great and allows you to focus more on the gameplay. To play, you must spin the reels and hope to either get a cash reward from a winning combination from left to right using the base symbols or trigger a bonus. The base symbols are listed as follows, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Cherries, Lemon or Citrus (lowest value)
- Star or Red Seven
- Diamond or Wild (highest value)
As you might expect, the Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination apart from the Bonus symbol, as well as being the joint most valuable symbol in the game.
Hot Spin Slot Bonuses and Features
Hot Wheel. The Bonus symbol in this game only appears on reels 1, 3 and 5, and if 3 of these appear at the same time then you will be given a spin of the Hot Wheel. This, in turn, can give you up to 15 Free Hot Spins with a special feature:
- Mystery Symbols. For each Hot Spin, either 6 or 8 random positions on the screen will be all of the same symbol to hopefully give you a good chance of getting a win. The symbols change for each spin, so sometimes they’ll be high-value symbols, and other times low-value.
- Random Wilds. As you might have guessed, this will add either 5, 7 or 10 extra Wild symbols on the reels to increase your chance of a winning combination.
- Wild Reels. This little feature will turn up to 3 reels completely Wild on every Hot Spin, while Super Wild Reels will add up to 5 Wild reels, meaning you could win some serious money.
- Win Spins. With this feature, every Hot Spin is guaranteed to give you a winning combination, while the Super Win Spins will also add a multiplier of 2x, 3x or even 4x to every win for even better payouts.
- Mega Reel. Here, either reels 1, 2 and 3 or reels 2, 3 and 4 will turn into colossal reels for every Hot Spin.
- In-sync Reels. This will link up to 3 reels so that each has the same combination of symbols. This can create some good payouts, but could potentially prove to be quite worthless. In Super In-sync reels, up to 4 reels will be linked.
Hot Spin. At any point during the base game, a single spin could trigger one of the aforementioned features and become a Hot Spin. Note, though, that these cannot be triggered.
Hot Spin slot from iSoftBet is the type of slot I really like and for many reasons. For one, they’ve gone with a really nice, simple design and have used some of the traditional slot machine symbols that everyone enjoys. The gameplay is also pretty simple in that, despite having a wide range of features, all of them are pretty basic and are either triggered randomly or by the Bonus symbol; simple. And finally, of course, these features can actually be very profitable. Super Wild Reels, for instance, could turn all the reels into Wild symbols for a very nice payout, but most of the other features are also able to provide some nice income. My only complaint here would be that the features don’t seem to turn up quite as often as I’d like, although that might just be me so make sure you check it out cause there’s a lot to like about this new game from iSoftBet.