- An impressive looking slot from PlayNGo
- Cluster pays with a unique reel layout
- Land large cluster symbols to earn the big money
Odin: Protector of Realms slot is a new, Nordic-themed game based on the mighty Odin, ruler of the Gods and yes, the protector of realms. This is a cluster slot, not something you see too often from PlayNGo so it’s a bit different which is nice. The reel layout is unusual too though the shape comes into the features later as we’ll soon see. All you need to do to get things rolling is spin the reels and try to get a winning cluster using the following symbols, ranked in ascending order based on their value:
- Green, Purple, Blue or Red
There is a wild symbol as well which substitutes for all other symbols in a winning combination.
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Odin: Protector of Realms Slot
Odin: Protector of Realms Slot Bonuses and Features
Ring Meter. In this game, like some others, you need to charge meters and you do this by getting wins. The symbols that form these wins are added to the meters and then removed from the reels, allowing new ones to fall in within the same spin. Once you get 30 winning symbols, you’ll trigger the bronze forge feature, while 70 will give you the silver forge feature and 120 the gold forge feature. When these are triggered, you’ll get a cluster of symbols added to the middle of the screen. The cluster size is 7 for the bronze feature, 12-19 for the silver and 20-37 for the gold.
Odin’s Abilities. These are random features that can occur on any non-winning spins. They are as follows:
- Wisdom. This can upgrade the symbol that will land before a ring meter cluster is added to the screen. It can be any symbol or even a while if you’re lucky.
- Power. If you’re close to getting a ring meter feature but get a non-winning spin, this can activate to remove 2 symbols from the screen and create a new cascade.
- Glory. This is a simpler feature, adding 2-8 wild symbols at random positions.
Odin: Protector or Realms slot from PlayNGo looks as impressive as you’d expect from this developer and it has some nice features too. Obviously this is a cluster pays slot with cascades, and the main goal is to trigger the ring features which Odin will sometimes help you accomplish. These features add cluster symbols with various sizes, and if you get a high value symbol or even a wild that’s likely how you’ll achieve the 5,000x payout this game offers. It might not be for everyone, but I think it’s a pretty creative cluster slot that pays pretty well and is quite fun. We also have other PlayNGo slot reviews you can read here.