- An interesting design taking you to different destinations
- Travel around Italy during the free spins bonus
- Quite a fun game but low RTP is disappointing
Scopa slot comes from Habanero and it wants to take you on a journey to some popular destinations like Venice and Naples. I won’t go into all the features just yet, but essentially it’s all about the free spins.
The design is quite cool, set on a train which is taking you to these different places. However, it’s not entirely original and this concept has been done before. The base game is pretty simple although the unique reel setup is different. Simply get a win from left to right using the following base symbols:
- Quill (lowest value)
- Blue Man
- Green Man
- Red Man (highest value)
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Scopa Slot
Scopa Slot Bonuses and Features
Scatters. There are two scatter symbols in the game interestingly. These are the train and golden sun symbols. Both appear only on reels 2, 3 and 4 and they pay separately, the golden sun symbol being much more valuable.
Scope Payout. A small little feature, if all symbols on the screen are winning symbols, you also get a prize of 25x your stake.
Free Spins Bonus. This is triggered when you land 3 train symbols, starting you off with 13 free spins and a 1x multiplier. You can also land 3 golden sun symbols, giving you 13 free spins and a 5x multiplier. You then have different locations to play the free spins bonus, each with different features:
- This is the first unlocked location. Here you can land special wild symbols to reveal a 1x, 2x or 3x multiplier at random which can also multiply together. At the end of the bonus, you unlock Milan as the only location for the bonus.
- Here wild symbols that form a win cover all positions on the reel before payouts are made. At the end, Naples is unlocked.
- Now, wild symbols are used to change other symbols into them, apart from the scatters. Tuscany is unlocked next.
- Here, all the low-value symbols can randomly turn into wild symbols. Venice is now unlocked again after this.
Once all locations have been unlocked, you can choose them as they are saved.
Scopa slot from Habanero isn’t the first slot we’ve seen that has this kind of concept. In fact, the theme and design of the main bonus is very familiar, offering playing 4 different destinations each time they get a bonus with different features for each location. These features aren’t bad, but they’re nothing special either so despite having 4 of them, it doesn’t make a huge difference. The little payout of 25x stake is a nice addition though and not something you see very often. I think they could have done more here overall, and the RTP is quite low as well which definitely doesn’t help. Overall, it’s not a very original slot nor does it have the best payouts, so this might not be the one for you. You can find some of their other slots here though which you may enjoy more.