Dragon Jackpot Roulette
- High odds bonus roulette with two great bonus games
- Win one of four progressive jackpots with with Dragon Jackpot
- Win huge multipliers and bonus spins during the Dragon Bonus
Dragon Jackpot Roulette is currently an exclusive online roulette game playable at Coral. At the time of writing, Dragon Jackpot Roulette is not yet available on the Coral fixed odds betting terminals, but it is available on their popular online casino with stakes ranging from 10p per spin, up to a maximum table limit of £10,000.
Although Dragon Jackpot Roulette is a very enjoyable bonus roulette game, you can actually play it as a standard roulette game with the usual odds that you would come to expect off traditional European roulette. So although it is unlikely you would choose to play it in a traditional sense, you may wish to break up the game and play a few spins without activating any of the bonuses. The bonuses on offers consist of large multipliers and four progressive jackpots, one of which is often over £100,000!
RECOMMENDED CASINOS TO PLAY Dragon Jackpot Roulette
Dragon Jackpot Roulette Bonuses
Dragon Jackpot Roulette has two bonus games, and as mentioned previously you do not need to activate either of them to be able to play the main roulette game. The first bonus, and the one with the largest winning potential is the Dragon Jackpot. This progressive jackpot comprises of four individual jackpots, the values of which are displayed at the top of the game.
- Yellow Dragon Jackpot: The yellow is the highest value, and whilst writing this, the jackpot was on a little over £117,000. It has a seed value of 20,000 Euros (roughly £17,000). The seed value is the value at which it will reset once a player has won it.
- Red Dragon Jackpot: The second highest yet one that still seems to hit most days! This has a seed value of 1000 Euros and was at £2800 when I started this article.
- Blue Dragon Jackpot: This one hits very frequently and has a seed value of 100 Euros (£80).
- Green Dragon Jackpot: The green jackpot is constantly being won and has a seed value of only 10 Euros (£8).
To be in with a chance to trigger the Dragon Jackpot Roulette jackpot game you simply need to click the Dragon Jackpot symbol on the right of the main roulette table. The bonus is then triggered randomly, regardless if it was a winning roulette spin or not.
Although any sized bet can award the jackpot game, the larger the bet, the more your odds increase. Entering the Dragon Jackpot Roulette bonus game guarantees one of the four jackpot prizes.
The jackpot bonus consists of a wheel with ten positions. Each of the positions has one of the four colours that represent one of the progressive jackpots. You spin the wheel by clicking the ‘spin’ button, you then keep spinning until you match three colours, this will then award the corresponding jackpot, which is then paid into your balance and resets the pot to the seed value.
Dragon Jackpot Tips
The odds of entering the progressive jackpot game increase the more you bet, however you can not bet more than 30 numbers during any game.
The odds increase up to a maximum bet of 1000 Euros (Around £800), after which you may bet more but the odds will remain at that level for the bonus.
The second bonus on Dragon Jackpot Roulette, and by far the most common is the very enjoyable Dragon Bonus. This game feels similar to popular bookies game of Key Bet Roulette, although the potential and concept is actually very different.
To be in with a chance of hitting the bonus you first need to activate up to twelve Dragon Bonus positions. These can be any of the numbers on the roulette wheel and can be combined with your regular betting, however any highlighted bonus numbers will have different odds depending on the outcome of the bonus. If the ball lands on one of these highlighted numbers, you’ll be taken to the Dragon Bonus wheel which determines the odds your stake will win.
The bonus consists of two stages, and outer and an inner wheel.
- Three Pointers: Two more pointers are added to the inner wheel, so you’ll have three pointers which will collect up the multipliers and potentially an additional bonus spin.
- Boost x2: The bonus multiplier values are all doubled on the inner wheel.
- Spin: This is basically nothing, it will just take you to the inner wheel without any additional multipliers or pointers.
This is where you prize is determined. It consists of at least one pointer, but it may be three depending on the outer wheel. There is also a ‘respin’ that rotates around the inner wheel. When the pointer stops, the multipliers are added together and show your win accordingly. If you land on the ‘respin’, you again enter the outer wheel with the remaining multiplier prize. You then spin again, so potentially you could hit several Boost x2 and Three Pointers to create massive multipliers. The bonus certainly has potential as the first spin has a maximum of x20 in one position, however three pointers will award three different multiplier values. The Boost x2 doubles all of the multipliers, so the x20 will become a x40. If this is combined with a ‘respin’, it can double again to x80, x160 etc. Whilst playing I did manage to increase the multiplier to x80, as can be seen in a video on my YouTube channel.
I’m liking Dragon Jackpot Roulette a lot. The bonus hits frequently if you use all of the twelve bonus positions (roughly a 33% chance of hitting the Dragon Bonus), and the multipliers can get very large.